耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Travel in God's timing

I spoke to our adoption agency today. I know they will call me when they have our dates but I call them every once in a while I guess just to talk to some one who understands my emotions. Let's face it I am emotional as I was in my third trimester of pregnancy but I do not have a big stomach so people must think I am crazy some times.
Ten Top reasons travel in August or even September (not July like I hoped)
1.Peter can play his golf tournaments
2.Peter and Greg can go on their trip.
3.Tylar will attend college orientation.
4.Maybe gas prices will go down so air fares will go down.
5.If the summer is over air fares may be lower.
6.Olympics will be over.
7.The heat in Xiamen, China won't be as scorching.
8.Tylar did not miss graduation or state soccer tournament
9.Peter did not miss state golf tournament.
10.God is control...
OK I am trying to see the good in not traveling right now but I have to admit I HATE waiting. Whining is done for now...

No comments: