耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Happy Election Day?


Well today is election day. Tomorrow we will have a different USA. Either way our country will going in a new direction. I wore my McCain-Palin shirt into Wholefoods yesterday, I did make it out alive. I wore my Bush-Cheney sweat shirt into the polling both today. I did get some weird looks. Hey, this is what makes our country go round. It does sadden me that people would vote either for or against some one just on the color of their skin. It really is a heart issue for me. But that is just me. Some one yesterday told me their pastor, who is african-american by color, but is chosen by God to be a Christian, told his congregation to vote for the person who glorifies the word of God. The big picture is do what is right, do what is just, do what the Lord calls each of us to do every day, not just in election day. And we all know that God is in control, even today!

No comments: