耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Monday, March 09, 2009

Another Spring Day!





Lily woke up and said" Oh, Mommy is it another spring day?!?!" We had our first day of bubbles, thanks to one of Greg's patients. She is a smart Mommy that knows, if you buy for one, buy the same for the other. The weather here has been glorious. Beautiful Carolina blue skies. We went to the park today with some friends that also have 6 children. So between the two of us we had an even dozen. She, my friend, just gave birth to number 6. Lily got to see her pregnant and the first of many questions came out of my sweet three year old's mouth that I was sad to even hear. "Mommy, was I in your tummy too?" "No sweet Lily God was watching over you until He sent us to China to get you." "Oh, but was I born, too?" "Yes, sweet Lily you were born, too" Both Cali and Lily were my VERY SPECIAL delivery. No c-section this time, just a long delivery, about 24 hours on the plane of hard labor;-) Then my sweet Lily and Cali you were delivered to us just as God had planned.

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Oh my goodness how I dread the questions. Sweet Lily...I can just see her asking you those questions!! Yes they are a very special delivery!!!!! I miss you guys!!!!