耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Blog to follow

Check out the newest addition to my blog list. It is about an American family that has been living in Haiti for the past 9 months. Wow, what a time to be there!

I just added another one, I have not had a chance to read all the way through but the woman is ministering in Haiti and she is from Cary. Totally a God thing that I found both these blogs, what is God reveal to me. So exciting....

1 comment:

trustandobey said...

As soon as I get time, I look forward to reading and exploring these two blogs...
Jody, I seriously need some guidance here...Kate's hair is a perpetual rat's nest. I cannot keep it from tangling!!! Any tricks from the days when you were dealing with Tyler's curls???
Lisa
ps-How are the pops coming along?