耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Monday, October 25, 2010

LWB Walk for Cleft Medical mission Trip update






The day was just incredible. God was glorified in every way. There were babies, toddlers, teens, adults and grandparents all coming together to help the least of us. James 1:27 tells us that taking care of the widows and the orphans is true religion, yesterday I saw true religion ALIVE. God is ALIVE! We serve an awesome, LIVING God. I am so thankful for the encouragement I got along the way as Lisa and I planned this day. The skies were the beautiful Carolina blue that we who live in North Carolina brag about. All of us raised OVER $10,000!! Can you believe ?!? I was not at the registration table so I did not see the donations being collected until the end of the day. But, I must tell you about one donation that was left on the table. It was a small tin princess bank with a white ribbon attached. The note on the ribbon said, "I hope all the children feel better soon" The bank was stuffed FULL of this little girl's money.Sweet pure giving!!
Thank you Lord for loving me and allowing me to serve you.

3 comments:

Glenda said...

So sorry we couldn't make it. We had to take my mother in law back home. Your daughter in the first picture looks just like you! Thank you for sponsoring this walk. You surely pleased our Father in heaven!

trustandobey said...

Awesome Jody! You did a great job organizing this and just imagine the number of kids this will help! Fabulous!!!
Lisa

Erin said...

Oh Jodi. I am just in tears reading your post, just thinking of all the children's whose lives are going to be so touched! God is sooo good and you are awesome to work so hard at making this a success.

It also really touched me to see your beautiful older girls right there with you. You're such a good momma!

Big (((Hugs)))