耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Waiting

I know I have said that I am waiting before. That seems to be the natural state of affairs in international adoption. And I have really tried to be true to "God's timing is PERFECT" This Sunday in church our pastor was teaching on just that, God's perfect timing. We may question, get angry, get sad, get impatient, but God's timing IS perfect because He is perfect and He loves us. Over and over again in the bible we can now see "ohhhh that is why God's people had to wait, so that and that could happen first ..." Same thing in our lives.
So we are on week 6 waiting for our LOA (letter of acceptance) from China. Nothing can proceed in as far as paperwork and/or traveling without the LOA. So yes we are waiting. I just really wanted to give you all an update.
Oh yeah...this is one more thing I have been waiting for....
Krispy Kreme Valentines donuts...they are back and well worth the wait...like so many other things in life.

No comments: