耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Suprise!


On Wednesday night my dear friends from our group, "James 1:27" surprised me with a "toddler shower" These women are so very special to me. Their hearts for orphans are so huge. They have shared with me and guided me through the journey of now two adoptions. If some of your gifts are not in the photo, it is because Lily is "watching" the gift for Cali. I thank you ladies for your friendship, laughter and prayers as we travel to China to bring home another child that God has chosen so perfectly for our family.
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this:to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. " james 1:27

No comments: