耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Monday, June 27, 2011

I lost my foot!

Cali is a funny kid. She sometimes looks at the world in a different light then the rest of us. I am not sure if there are still some language gaps or she just thinks differently but in either case she makes me laugh out loud sometimes. I was getting her her the car tonight and she says something that sounds like "I lost my ele foot" so I think , did she have an elephant toy that she left at my mom's house. So I ask Lily, did Cali have an elephant toy? "nope" . But Cali insisted she lost her ele foot. Now I need to try to think like my sweet Cali. Well she was trying to say she lost her other foot. Which translated for today means she lost her other shoe...hope that made you chuckle

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Come on Jody don't you speak her language!!!! haha