耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

LWB Walk-what a blessing!

God provided us with Carolina blue skies and lots of folks with the heart for the orphan. Our walkers ages ranged from in the womb (Charlotte was born the next day and might add that her mommy came in 1st place), Samuel 3 months old, to my mom-close to 80!
I just have to brag for a moment about my friend Lisa (she will not like me bragging!, but hey it is my blog) Lisa is a busy mom of 4 young children (none adopted) and works full time outside of her home. She is committed to the Lord and committed to doing His work for Him, not for any one else but for Him. She chooses to remain behind the scenes but does an incredible amount of work to make the Cary NC Love Without Boundaries a possibilty. She called me a couple of years ago and literally challenged me to put my passion of caring for the orphans to a bigger project that could include of local community, so was the birth of the Cary NC Love Without Boundaries annual walk. So to Lisa, I truly say thank you because if it weren't for you, I would not had the knowledge or the courage to have started this tradition!
Me and Lisa
Greyson & Samuel

3 of us "pregnant in China"
Charlotte in her mommy's womb,born the next day!

No comments: