耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Saturday, October 08, 2011

Mia updates!

Because of new regulations, we can not post photos of our sweet Mia Caili but we received updated photos and can I say oh so pretty! Smiling, giggling, jumping, playing... Oh to my delight! She looks wonderful. The note included"they are calling her both Mia and her Chinese name and she answers to both". One of our considerations in choosing the name Mia,was trying to find a name that would be easy for her to say (both because of the cleft and Chinese). Mei Mei (pronounced May May) means little sister so I thought it would sound some what familiar to her, not thinking they would start calling her Mia but this is super. Any little thing that may make the transition smoother is welcomed!! So happy dance for me today!

2 comments:

trustandobey said...

Oh...ok...any chance ph**** could be sent over emai*? I'm just asking. So glad to hear your daughter is doing so well and is settling into her new name. We did the same thing with Kate while she was in Guatemala. It worked very well for us and her.
i know your Momma's heart is rejoicing tonight:)

Cindy said...

Jody, I can't wait to meet her! One more Brannon to love :)