耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Gotta love fed ex tracker!

I was able to track the package that contained our last document being sent to our agency. Our dossier consultant emailed me today and told me she did receive it, and sent that along with our other documents to Washington to get authenticated. She feels that we should have all of our paperwork in China in the next 3 weeks. Then basically China does the same thing with all the paper work that the US just did. Once we get our "DTC" (date to China) delivery date I will know for sure our file is there! Barring any earthquakes and or huge snow storms(both of which slowed down our last adoptions) we should be traveling within the next 3-6 months. It seems a bit more real now!

No comments: