耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The Story of Ping


Well I am trying to find something positive to write about today as far as our adoption journey goes but beware I am scraping the bottom here since I thought months ago that we would either be home from China or be in China by the 4th of July. Well it is July 2nd and on the positive I am at a beautiful beach with our incredible family and we are together the only problem is we are missing one in our puzzle. When I take our usual beach photos a part of me knows there is a face missing. Cali's sweet face is in China therefore my photos are incomplete. Have you read "The Story of Ping"? It is now one of our night time favorites. Perhaps if I can get on one of those boats I can end up in China to find my missing duckling. God is so good and I know he is holding her gently but I too would love to be holding her with Him.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Ping is one of my favorite kid's books! I wish I could send you that boat so you could go scoop her up! The timing will be perfect, hang in there! The wait will be behind you soon...