耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Yes this is us holding our much awaited LOA. Greg was in the middle of a delivery so I went into labor and delivery to get his signature. It seems fitting to be in labor and delivery. I am in labor now, not quite ready for delivery. We got the package at 12:15 from DHL, went to hospital for Greg to sign, went to fed-ex, made copies and sent it back to our agency in Texas. There are 4 other families in our group. When the agency gets back all of our LOAs (hopefully tomorrow) then back the package goes to China! Next step TA-travel approval.

No comments: