耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Every body loves Stacey


Stacey has been our family friend since she was 13, now our little girl is turning 25 and is a super teacher in Greensboro. She came for a short visit (too short for Lily since Stacey did not bring her PJs) But having Stacey visit allowed Greg and I to go out for dinner-just the two of us. What a treat. Cali and Lily did great with Stacey. The girls are doing so much better at night time as well. They still get up at night but it is really to check if I am still around and they go back to sleep quickly and quietly :-) Cali has been taking a nap at 11:30 which great since I have to pick up the older girls from school around 2:30. Lily is loving on Cali a bit more these days which makes the Mommy very happy.

No comments: