耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

What a difference one month makes!

Cali joined our family one month ago. Wow, she is saying at least ten words in English and hugging and kissing all of us. My mother can not get enough of her. Each day brings out aliitle more "Cali" She is laughing more and crying less. She is an animal lover and loves to be outside with all the kids on our street. She is becoming one of the gang. They are so good to her. Each day is a new adventure. Thank you God for the mercy and favor you have shown us, more than we deserve.
Tomorrow we go to UNC Medical Center to the cleft palate clinic. It will be a long day but I am looking forward to hearing what they have to say. She is perfect in our eyes, regardless of what the docs may tell us tomorrow. Please pray for Cali,she may not be a happy camper tomorrow. Sleep tight.

No comments: