耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Friday, December 16, 2011

Dossier to China-DTC

Our agency called tonight. I was expecting an email confirmation that our dossier had been sent to China sometime this afternoon. When the caller ID on my cell said it was our agency, I have to admit that in the split second of looking at my phone and actually answering, I began to sweat. My mind went to , "oh my there must be a problem if they are calling". We have had a series of unusual delays in the paperwork so my mind went right to "uh oh" But nope, our dossier consultant, who has been great through the entire process, was just calling me to say that Fedex had just picked up our dossier. What a sweet thing for her to do!
Our dossier (paperwork) should arrive in China on December 19th. Can't imagine how international adoption was conducted prior to email, and Fedex. Literally a slow boat to China? Now it is China's turn to sift through all of our documents. Hopefully they can do it faster than the US did it this time around.
Happy dance tonight!

No comments: