耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New fees

So yesterday AM, we sent out our Visa applications. It took a few hours to get the papers together.
I am a stickler for making copies of everything I send out-so that takes time.
New passport photos-so that takes time.
Since C and L were born in China, more papers to gather-so that takes some time.
I check and recheck that the documents are in order-so that takes time.
Drive to the Fed Ex office, recheck,-so that takes time.
All in all it took a few of hours.
Good its done, one more item to check off the list.
No wait, later that day I get an email from our agency letting us know that that the Visa fees are going up, effective THIS Friday, yes, I sent out the packet on Tuesday. It should be delivered on Thursday. At this point I don't care about the amount of money. It's just that I am hoping that since I sent out the packet, there won't be a delay since the fees were changed, literally hours after I sent it out. Always something to keep me on my toes!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

So did it make it?
The USCIS processing fee was changing right at the time we were applying. I wanted to send two checks with a note to destroy the wrong one just to cover bases. I SO get wanting to avoid delays!!!