耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sleep?

I know I posted a couple of days ago that both girls slept through the night, well that I tell you was a dirty trick. I do not think I will ever see a full night sleep again. It is very common for adopted children to have sleep issues so I should have known better than to celebrate the one night sleep I got. I just have to give it some time and figure out how to handle Lily and Cali during the night. Days are getting better but the nights can be dark. All things are possible through Christ who strengthens me...

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

sleep? Is that what we are suppose to be doing!!! My body is beginning to adjust to no sleep, sorta!!LOL!!! Joshua threw up twice last night during the night and poor Justin still has Sophie in his room. I think this is a little more than what he signed up for!!!