耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Monday, September 08, 2008

We went to the zoo and did some shopping. Poor Cali, on top of every thing new to her this week, she is teething. I think she has 4 teeth coming in :-( I have been giving her motrin and it does seem to help but poor thing...
The weather has been great. We have actually seen blue skies. Not Carolina blue, but some blue. We went to the clinic today. Although Cali was not a happy camper, she was checked and cleared to come home! Tomorrow we will have our papers reviewed by the US consulate. The next day we visit the consulate for our swearing in ceremony. We are coming to the end of this journey, only to embark on another. These two girls are going to keep me on my toes!

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

Sweet new picture of a sweet baby girl. Maybe I should put one of Sophie on the blog with her Alien eyes!!!! Whew, this girl is wearing me out. You are unfortunately seeing the grumpy side of me. Maybe next summer we can visit and actually enjoy spending time with each other under much better circumstances!!!

Nai Nai said...

Thanks so much for sharing you journey with us. I was Skyping Sheri and watching your sweet daughter bathe Sophie, Oh how sweet! And then I got to see you beatuiful girls. I am so thankful you all got to meet you girls have been SUNSHINE for my sweet Sheri. Have a wonderful day shopping.