耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Thankful Day 18

This week I needed some shopping therapy. I know that is not right but I needed it. When I did get a couple of hours free I ran over to the mall. Well I tried on tons of things, or that is how it felt and guess what happened. I literally got stuck in a shirt. Yes that is right I pulled this shirt over my head and then I could not get it off. So there I was alone in the dressing room,in my undies, stuck in a shirt that I did not even like. After several minutes of wrangling with the evil shirt I got it off and threw it to the ground. I was promptly declared the winner of the match. Today I am thankful that God released me from the bondage of that shirt,literally and spiritually.
PS No pictures for this post,it would not be too attractive.

3 comments:

trustandobey said...

I am just not sure what to say about this except that I ,too, am thankful that God got you out of that mess and that you are not still stuck in that dressing room at the mall.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

MOTHER!!!!! thiss is not allowed ever again to be writen about on your blog that everyone can see!

~love cali!

Sherrie said...

Oh my goodness!!! Too funny!!! Well maybe it was not funny to you!!!! I am sorry..I am laughing!!!! Love you!!!!