耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Monday, November 16, 2009

Thankful Day 21

Today I was reminded of a very special person who has become my friend. Her name is Erin Hunlock. She worked with the special needs adoption program at our adoption agency. She was the one person who God had sent to bring Cali into our lives. Our agency has since closed due to the increasing slow down of adoptions in China but Erin is embarking on a new and wonderful journey to once again help the least of us. Please follow her journey and help her do the work that God has called each of us to do.
So today I am thankful for people like Erin. I am especially thankful that she is in my life and that I can be a small part of this journey with her. Please be part of it too!!!
http://allrpreciousinhissight.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

trustandobey said...

Wow, she has a wonderful mission ahead of her! The children of India have just been given a real blessing!
Lisa