耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thankful Day 22

I just finished reading Lucky Girl by Mei-Ling Hopgood. I am thankful that I got a chance to read this book. It is a memoir of a woman that was adopted as an infant from Taiwan in the early 1970's and her journey in finding and building a relationship with her biological family. She writes with such ease that I really enjoyed her story. There are ofcourse some sad chapters in her family's past but she sheds new light on several issues especially for those of us who have adopted children. I am so thankful that she was willing to share her story.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This book sounds inspiring. I will look for it. Have you read "I Wish For You a Beautiful life"?
Patricia