耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful Day 23

In Chinese families they sometimes name their children in their birth order. Tylar therefor is "first daughter" Being the first came with perks and responsibilities. She had me to herself for a couple of years. When Peter was born she was an amazing big sister. Poor kid we kept adding to the bunch, I think sometimes she wondered why? She is now in college and doing great. When her one of her sisters calls to say "I miss you" she comes home for dinner. When Madi got hurt she made to the hospital before the ambulance. She took it upon herself to give the many people in the waiting room updates. When Peter is having a hard time he retreats to Tylar's apartment. When she had to write a college essay about a special relationship in her life, she chose to write about her and Lily's bond. My prayer for her is to always know that God has created her to be beautiful inside and out. Let people see that shine through you. Today I am thankful of the woman she is becoming.

1 comment:

trustandobey said...

Wonderful! Where would we be without our eldest girls? They have been with us the longest and were the ones responsible for making us mothers.