耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Bags are packed....sort of!

Our bags are packed...sort of, I know it will get done. In the last two weeks we have celebrated my mother's 80th birthday with a wonderful group of family and friends, my oldest daughters graduation, my two college kids moved back home for the summer & getting ready our our China adventure. We depart on Thursday 5/17 at 8am. We should arrive in Shanghai at 2pm 5/18. Some of the fun things we are bringing are lots of coloring stuff, favorite snacks and our new (bargain of the year $27) DVD player from Target. My friends will know that i am a bargain shopper so this purchase made me very happy. One other item that I had promised Lily was a REAL camera so here it is...then she asked "Where is Mia's?!?" I guess I will have to start buying things in threes, especially if they are pink!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi - I do not know you. I found your site while searching for info on China adotions as I wait for our daughter Emma Grace in China. We travel in late summer. As you know, the wait it hard. The hours spent on the internet looking at pictures trying to find a resemblance and the youtube gotcha day videos. Its hard. Well I found your site and it touched me. We had a special neckalce made and I wanted to invite you to take a look - its up to you obviously, but I thought you might like it. Anyways - very best to you and yours. In His Love, Lisa
http://jubileesjewels.com/Ladybug-adoption-fundraiser