耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Interesting flight conversation for Madi

Madi was sitting next to a Chinese woman for the 16 hour flight from RDU to Shanghai . They did not talk until the last 20 minutes or so of the flight. I could hear the question the woman probably was dieing to ask Madison the whole flight but she didn't have the nerve. But then she asked the typical questions about why we adopted, how old where the girls, do they know they are adopted from China ? Then the odd question/statements- Does Lily like her dark skin ?!?! We can be certain that they will be good in math and science. The last statement reminded me of a utube video I watched a few weeks ago. It was you know you are adopted from China if .... It was made by two adored Chinese teenage girls. One of the things they sa

No comments: