耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sleep mix up

Please pray that our sleep will return to some what normal. Cali went to sleep at 4pm China time and slept until 1am . Now we are all awake , it's 3am. We doing the best we can but we really need to get on a better schedule. We met our guide, she is really sweet , super helpful. She gave us an update on Mia. True to Brannon toddlers- she does NOT like to nap. Really another kid that does not nap. The guide said she saw Mia a few weeks ago and she said "wow, she has alot of energy ! " where are the stereotypical quiet Asian girls- not in the Brannon house!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

The quiet ones are hiding with the petite tiny ones. And it's not at my house either...
Saw your pictures on FB. So, so happy for you my friend!!!