耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mishap #100

So now I have lost my glasses. I was assuming I would find them today but I can't. So I am thinking I may have left them at Target, Walmart, TJ Maxx, the grocery store or who knows. Because I have been running around so much that they could be just about any where!! So if you see an extra pair of glasses by the side of the road, perhaps they are mine.. Two more sleeps until we land in China. 2 more sleeps until Mia is sleeping with us!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Yaaay Yaaay! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. Its just such a miracle Jody. I think back to talking to you and praying for you what seems like forever ago as you were praying through your decision to adopt again and now fast forward and she's almost in her mommy's arms! Oh how I love adoption!!!

Love you Jody. Praying for you all <3