耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Saturday, May 05, 2012

Lists, list, lists

It is that time, two weeks to go so I list and then list and then list some more- To Do- 1.Organize clothing for the trip -myself -3 little girls 7 outfits each X 3 girls (we will do laundry),2 pairs of shoes each, 2.Organize meds-what ifs -stomach bug, colds, food poisoning, fever, headache, lice, scabies, too much poop, not enough poop, sleep aide, bandaides, anti-itch cream, anti infection cream,,, 3.Organize paper work,originals & copies 4.Go to Verizon store and talk about phone, data service 5.Date time with Greg 6.Number 1 daughter graduates college, moves out of apartment 7.Number 2 child, number 1 son, finishes semester in college, move him out of the dorm 8.Get 4 more passport photos of Greg & I 9. Make copies of itinerary 10. List, list and list some more...

No comments: