耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Sunday, May 20, 2012

We got her !!

  We got her and she is laughing, playing & busy with her sisters! Praise God. I was honestly feeling a bit nauseated this morning ( from nerves) but God is so good and He calmed my fears. She is lovely and obviously has been loved! The orphanage director seemed so happy to see Cali. They kept saying how beautiful she is and amazed at her independence. Cali sat down and even chatted with them for a few minutes. I explained to her that they knew her when she was a baby. All is well  here in China...




1 comment:

Lorna said...

Congratulations Brannon Family! So happy that things are going well so far. Enjoy every moment of these first days together!!