耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Thankful continued...

My darling daughter Greyson has complained to me that I have not updated my blog enough lately. She is right. So I have decided that between now and Thanksgiving I am going to update my blog each day to express one thing I am thankful for in my life each day (and then throw in random stuff that might be amusing)
Today I am thankful for Greyson.
I am thankful that she has the heart for the under dog.
I am thankful for the way she helps me with her younger sisters.
I am thankful that from the time she could pray out loud, I can count on her to be my pray warrior.
I am thankful that she prays with Lily and lets her sleep with her.
I am thankful that she thinks it is nice when other families' speak kindly of eachother.
I am thankful she is now taller than me-LOL!
I am thankful that she tried a new sport this fall.
I am thankful that she is my daughter-I love you more than all the sand on the beaches!
PS-random item number one-as I sat down to write this post, Cali had to peeeeeee and Lily was sure there was a monster in the laundry basket. So I took Cali to the potty and placed the monster in the washing machine. All is good now, for the moment....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh mommy!!!! that was soo sweet!!!!! i love u soo much and im thankful for such a wonderful mom like u!! your the best i love u!!!!!!

gracie


ps now mrs.sherrie its your turn to update your blog!! :)

trustandobey said...

Greyson,
You are so right about your mom's blog! Thank you for lighting a fire under her:) Looking forward to inspirations of thankfulness. Here is one from me: Thankful for beautiful, precious relationships between mothers and daughters...priceless!
Lisa

Sherrie said...

oh my word I am laying in the bed crying. What sweet words about your daughter and your Mother!!! Yes sweet Gracie I have all but abandoned my blog....I need to do better but it is so hard to think at midnight and right now that is about the only time I get to get on my computer.

Sweet Gracie...I am thankful for your sweet spirit!!!! You are a special girl and I can't wait to see you in ONE week!!! I am thankful for your caring heart and your prayerful thoughts!!!!!