耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thankful Day 10


Sorry I have gotten off my list. I was out of town for a few days and then travel delays but I am home so I want to get in my Thankful list...
We visited our dear friends that we met in China when we were adopting Cali. Their little Sophie is the same age as Lily and has the same gotcha day as Cali. Sherrie, Sophie's mommy has become a dear friend to me. When we were in China people asked if we were sisters adopting together. While we we in AL a friend of Sherrie's came up and gave me a little tickle thinking I was Sherrie from the back. Poor girl she was so confused for a moment. We got a good laugh out of it. I do now consider Sherrie my sister- sister in Christ. She is a wonderful wife, mommy to 5 and a great friend to me and my family. I am so very thankful that God chose to have Sherrie and I meet. Now He just has to move her closer to me! Yes me, always wanting a bit more...

2 comments:

trustandobey said...

So glad you had a good time with your friend. Looking forward to the weekend! Should we bring our swimsuits?:)
Lisa

Sherrie said...

Aww my sweet friend I miss you so much!!!!! And I agree God needs to work on the distance thing and airplanes that don't leave on time!!! LOL!!! Just kidding God!!!!!

Love you!!!!!