耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Monday, October 12, 2009

Thankful Day 9-Happy 3rd B-Day Cali





Happy Birthday to my sweet Cali. How far you have come from the first birthday we got to share with you. Your smile is easily seen and your kisses are delicious. I thank God for all He has given me. I pray that some how your birth mother in China can one day feel peace. I am so very thankful for the people in China that cared for you until God sent us to bring you home. I am thankful that I can send them back some of your sweet photos and that they send back priceless notes to you. My baby is 3 years old today!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

YEAH! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to sweet wonderful Cali! And happy day to all the Brannon family! XOXOXOXOXOX

trustandobey said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Cali,
Happy Birthday to you....
shooby dooby doowaaaaa
Love Kate
ps-I have a present for you:)

HeatherV said...

Happy Late Birthday. What a beautiful family. Cali is so sweet and cute.