耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Friday, October 09, 2009

Thankful Day 8


Last night we went to watch Madison cheer for her high school football team. As I was sitting there I was so happy for Madi because she is so happy at her new school. It was not an easy decision for us to have her change schools. But we are thankful that we did and she has been so welcome there by the staff and her fellow classmates. It is a school that strives for academic excellence but more important than that it builds relationships and cares for the individual.

1 comment:

jody said...

Mommy! i look so mad haha. i love you have fun in alabama be safe (: