耶稣说:"我就是道路,真理,生命;若不借着我,没有人能到父那里去"(约14:6)
Jesus said: "I am the way, the truth and the life; if not through me, and no one can come to the Father" (John 14:6)

Isaiah 43:5

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west"

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thankful Day 12


Most days there is some one who tells me,"wow,I could never do what you do...How could you start all over when your other kids were all in school"..or something like that. I am used to it now and usually answer with something like how much I love being a mom or if I am wanting to go down a deeper path I try to explain how it is a calling from God and I was simply being obedient so it really is not about me. Any how looking at this picture...such sweet,innocent joy in sliding down the slide. What a joy takes over me when I can be a part of that pure happiness. I am so thankful that I can still be in the life that is so full of that young, pure emotion.

2 comments:

trustandobey said...

Great photo and great coat!!!

Sherrie said...

This is the best slide ever because it is in ALABAMA!!!!! miss you guys!!!!!!!